Thursday, November 28, 2013

Proof of God #1

My friend and I have been fighting over a belief in God,
I didn't believe in God myself until I was nearly 23 years old, after I had dropped out of college (Biology major) and started doing some hard thinking about life, and what I expected out of it. My conclusion was that I needed help in order to keep living, and that God had everything I needed, and many different things that I had barely even dreamed of, he had in excess.

This proof of God is about souls, human lives, intelligences, and statistical deviations.

If I am alive, and I am considered to be an average sized-soul, there has to be a reason for that. After all, I'm not an average-type person. My soul is not average, I do not think of myself as an average person, but there again we are, I have an average sized-soul. Then what about statistics? It says that if I have an average soul, then some people have souls which are going to be bigger than mine. How about 10 times bigger?

But I've never seen anybody who has a soul 10 times bigger than mine. I know they exist, inside God's plan, but they're rare and hard to find. The reason for this is God himself.
God wants us to be all relatively equal, and to live fairly. He wants us to live through the human experience, and to make our own conclusions about life on Earth, and the human societies that we live in. But we have to do it with the soul that God made for us, which is not nearly as wise, intelligent, or large as we would want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment