Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Censorship/Mind Control on the internet

http://awegif.com/gif/1385



I was watching this GIF, and it made me think that what they're doing is impossible.
They are trying to convince us that the animation is done entirely by manual sets, that it's hard work and takes lots of time. There would have to be HUNDREDS of these sets to create a single animated movie, which is very unlikely.
My belief is that most animations are completed by major computer corporations, unknown supercomputers, and time.
Also, that the true power of the computer is probably so far been hidden from us.
I've also suspected that Hollywood movies - such as the Matrix - are literally "dumbed down" because they're not allowed to show 100% human-realistic computer simulations, which I of course believe is possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment