Thursday, May 8, 2014

Epic Rap Battles of History (ERB)

I found this amazing Youtube channel when I was searching for Gandalf and Dumbledore, nearly a year ago.
I have strong reasons to suspect God/Time has something to do with it.
I'm always astounded by how many different characters NicePeter and EpicLloyd can play..
I suspect there is some serious computer work being done, to make perfect computer simulated faces.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL96675BDF95286773

The jokes are just horribly on-topic, and never fail to amaze.

My favorite rap battles:
Abe Lincoln vs Chuck Norris [Extreme Irony]
Hitler vs Vader [won] 2  and 3
Justin Bieber vs Beethoven [won]
Billy Mays [won by partner] vs Ben Franklin
Michael Jackson vs Elvis Presley [won]
Frank Sinatra vs Freddie Mercury [won]
Batman vs Sherlock Holmes
Moses vs Santa Clause
Gandhi vs Martin Luther King
Rasputin vs Stalin
Miley Cyrus vs Joan of Arc [won]

I think there's something very strange, and possibly supernatural about NicePeter and EpicLloyd. They're just too amazing; the facial expressions alone are absurdly difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment