Monday, May 26, 2014

The 7 of Diamonds

At first I chose The 7 of Red, then the 7 of Hearts, then I settled on the 7 of Diamonds..
I actually thought it was a very smart choice, because 7 is a magickal number, and diamonds are my preferred shape...

But then I realized 1 or 2 things...

-We are all strongly conditioned to choose the 7 of diamonds, as the most popular card
-God mind controlled me to choose this number, and I literally had no indication of this at all.

After I realized this, I nearly had a moment of brain destruction, where I felt the torture of my brain by God, and I tried to capitalize on it. But then I returned back to normal, which is the reality that we have no power at all, and that we are slaves to decaying bodies, rigid laws, and the infinite torment that a human with a different opinion is going to destroy my mind, or my soul with torture or ridicule.



No comments:

Post a Comment