Friday, May 16, 2014

What's wrong with these spiders?!

I've seen at least 5 spiders in the past two weeks, and I hate them more than anything!
I've spent many years thinking about them: deadly weapons as insects, possibly the most terrifying insect I've ever seen. Jet black, with 8 legs and many eyes... they're completely evil and scary.
How many other insects or animals have 8 legs?! There's just something completely deathly and wrong about them. I almost believe they were born to scare people.

In a dream I had, I actually tried to make a cavern completely filled with spiders, and breed them to have big bellies, then I put prisoners and bad people into the cavern.
Sometimes we would even coke them up a little bit, so they would have a much more interesting time!
Or worse, give them hallucinogens, and try to make them spider-friendly.

I've recently declared that spiders can actually go through windows, and might possibly have invisibility.
I believe that my room and doors and windows are sealed shut, but I've had 3 spiders in my room... how is this possible?!

In a civilized world, we would destroy all spiders, and attempt to destroy all disgusting insects. That's the sort of world that I want to live in.


No comments:

Post a Comment