Saturday, June 14, 2014

There's something very smart about the mouth

I know that as I spend an eternity of time in my head, observing this world, I sure have spent a tremendous amount of time with my "soul" inside of my mouth.
The water in your mouth is different than it is in your blood.
Obviously the head and brain are extremely important, but most of the sensory information that comes to me, and is the center of my brain, is inside of my mouth. I simply cannot care about the things going on inside of my brain for very long. That said, the tongue must be extremely important as well.

I think the truth is, the soul is obsessed with the mouth. It's how we're connected to the land of souls and death, because they are obsessed with mouth water, aka spit.

Proverbs 21:23
"He who guards his mouth and his tongue, Guards his soul from troubles."

I'm not certain how much I care about the bible-lium, but it might be truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment