Friday, July 11, 2014

Dumb magick and Jacksonville, Fl.

Apparently, it's very, very, smart to not think in terms of magick, souls, light, and sin, but in chemicals and nutrients interacting with time.
It speeds up your nervous system, and makes you a chemical. Like me: a dead man.
Instead of a "magickal effect," you have to lower it down [and stop trying to imagine things which aren't good] and see a chemical interaction happen. I got this idea from watching a devil "rape".
--
In other news, I'm obsessed with Jacksonville, Florida.
I've seen at least 3 hints that Jacksonville is important.
1) I went on a "where to move" website, and Jacksonville FL was listed, although the population numbers were very strange. Like 847 population. I thought this was a scene.
2) I have some sort of scam-business that's charging me money, every month. I hung up on them and they charged me anyway; and they're billing me from Jacksonville, Fl. [but I'm working on a fraud report]
3) The sister website to "Order of St. Patrick" = "Resurrection Jax" and they're located in Jacksonville, Fl.

So anyway, I think it's a smart city that has some money in it, and might lead me to riches. I also have reason to believe that FL is one important fucking state, and they are way more important than Calif.

No comments:

Post a Comment