Thursday, July 3, 2014

I have telekinesis [minor]

So I was in the shower, and I saw a spider hiding in the corner. I've always been very afraid of spiders - who I detest as a life of true evil and death.

I focused on the spider for about 20 seconds before my vision started changing, and my sound levels started rapidly escalating. I encouraged it to happen, and I entered a "very aware" state and started seeing "BRIGHT WHITE LINES." They looked just like lightning, or maybe something very sacred.

I started hearing lots of noise and I could imagine the spider moving a little bit in every direction.
At first, it was like seeing a space simulation; the realization that all things are moving a little bit, due to Time[physical] and Space. Then I started seeing it move in a more powerful fashion.

Then finally, the spider woke up and moved a little bit, then completely.

-I moved the spider with my mind
-I woke the spider up with sound waves and it moved on its own.
-The spider entered my power[read:soul] and was programmed differently by my power.

One of these is correct.


This is very important to me, although a little sad - because my power is right next to me, around my head - but it can't help me overcome my challenges. It's so intangible. It certainly isn't the purpose of my life to move spiders... it's to discover wealth and heal myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment