Monday, July 7, 2014

Something smart + update

!!!!!!
I did something really smart today!!!

In my thoughts, for probably about a year now, I have been trying to "THINK" by putting things into
lined boxes and "solving for them." This is similar to the thinking done by "genies" and "gods."
This is an organizational technique, that relies upon the intelligence of life, and usually gets smart answers.
In addition, I've tried over and over to dispose of "overly complicated devices" and to "simplify blackmail" into a number system with some water on it.

For much of my life, I've been absolutely terrified of many things, most especially "order." It's obvious that I am part of the world that cannot ever care about ordinary "human rights," because that's insane.

---

In other news, I've sent off a few more emails.
I've sent letters to the Vat, some human rights organizations, and to a couple "freedom" organizations.
It's been a long while, and I haven't received any replies. That's something smart in its own way.

My number 1 problem is that I am still terrified of going to the hospital, and going to jail, and running out of money.
My body and my bones aren't strong enough to handle it - I don't think I have anything at all to do with the "Seattle plan" and I don't think my life is in any way important - and I'm convinced that I have almost no legal rights or defense at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment