Monday, July 7, 2014

Something supernatural 5:22pm 7/7/14

Something supernatural just happened.

A partial wrapper of a "condom" apparently fell on me from the ceiling, and hit the back of my head, and then it hit my hand, which was behind my back.
I don't know how it got here, but I know it wasn't me. I had just left it there for a while.

At the same time as it hit me, I was discussing something with a friend, about "the war of the people in power, and if I had any responsibility to fight for them. Obviously the answer is 100% no.  I think this wrapper dropping on me was definitely a sign, of what so far, I do not know.

So far as I can tell, it was "a sin" because I'm supposed to be single, and I think "they like it when I'm confused about my identity, and my role in the world."

---
Update: 5:48pm

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and at about the same time my homo-roommate came home.
When I came back out, after brushing my teeth, my door was wide open.
I was confused, but I had something I wanted to write down.
As I began to write, I smelled a very bad body odor.

It smelled like butthole, or homosexual stink, or "OLD," or maybe dog poop.
It looks like I got HIT.

Two possibilities:
1) My homo roommate is actually "here on purpose," and he has a malevolent agenda [and he's working for somebody].
2) A [spiritual entity] dog entered my room, and left some smells - most likely as a retaliation of my "supernatural occurrence" as detailed in the first part of this post, and this counts as a "second supernatural occurrence."


A note on my homo roommate:
we don't really get along. I am allergic to homosex, because I don't really want to be touched by them. He is amusingly obsessed with cleaning, and has told me about 5 times now to clean something up, when it wasn't dirty or needing to be fixed. This has caused a rift.
The last time he exaggerated my lack of cleaning, and "threatened to charge me money" for my "lack of cleaning" we got into a verbal dispute - and then it hit.
My blood pressure hit, and I was completely immobilized, and I couldn't speak smartly, and I couldn't seem to move, and I was shaking with hate and fury. And in the end - I think he won, because he was just hate. And I learned something new: my current life doesn't allow me to get involved in difficult situations.



No comments:

Post a Comment