Thursday, July 10, 2014

Update July 10

My Windows 8 is broke again.

Even though I have 2 Antivirus and 1 Firewall, I'm convinced there is spyware on my computer, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

I've heard that the MS legal department is so damn smart - they actually think it's punishment of the human race, having computers that don't work - that are so damn complicated that you will never discover the secret.


---

In other news: I'm looking for help.
I've recently discovered that I have a brain lesion, or more than 1.

I had a brain scan done at a local hospital about 2.5 years ago, and I need some help getting access to it.
I have asked for it before, and they wouldn't give it to me - another reason why I have sworn revenge upon them, on the honor of God.

I need somebody who has an attorney. I don't have any money. But please help anyway.

I'm also.... looking at refugee status. You have no clue how many people I have met in my head, trying to beat me - because I don't believe in America. You don't know how many people have tried to give me a career in the army, or prison, because I didn't believe in the established truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment