Thursday, July 24, 2014

What is this thing?! [Smart stuff] [Columbia center May 2014]

Picture taken off the 73rd floor of the Columbia Center. My hypothesis is that it's a "sign of power," something fear-spreading, and TIME. I was both alienated and not by it - mostly because I don't share any blood with the Seattle elite - of whom I am mostly terrified and inclined to hate.

This city really disturbs me. The totalitarian nature of city design is so horrifying.
In a hundred years of city design, nobody has ever built something that is truly remarkable, fear-spreading, or anti-smart.
I realize that my mind and my truth have very little to do with the city of Seattle - and that tens of k people in Seattle live an entire lifetime - and progress to government and power - without ever once attaining true will and solar enlightenment.

The album can be found here. I had a couple pictures of my face, but I looked horrible - so they're removed.
https://plus.google.com/photos/109432427956152041237/albums/6039676691002357009?authkey=CNWAg9bl9qyaUA
---
My sleep problems - not sleeping all night [especially preceding something important] seems to be genetic, smart, or supernatural.
For example: the night before I went to the Columbia center in Seattle [73rd floor viewing tower] I didn't sleep the night before. This has happened at least 10 times in my light.
If you put the dots and lines together, you'll see that my sleeping schedule is important.
[I can't sleep; I owe money to ********]

No comments:

Post a Comment