Thursday, August 14, 2014

2 Books I need to read [over] and a poisoned Powerade drink

My last good conversation with a TIME was when I was told to research Chinese S, Taoism.

In addition, I'm going to be reading 2 books:
Siddhartha [Time]
Zealot [by Reza]
--
About a month ago, I went to a Safe*** gas station and bought a blue powerade.
I drank from it several times and tasted something gross; like a weird chemical or a toxin.
I decided to report it; I went to the main store Safe*** and tried to report it, but the cus employees were zero percent helpful, and it looked like
-They were not concerned with my being poisoned
-They wanted me to do all the work myself

I'm convinced that it was a supern* appearance; somebody was actually trying to hit me.

So I took it home and decided to report it. After all, there are millions of people who would want to kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment