Monday, August 18, 2014

Another dream [conflict]

For a moment, a "dream" or "soul" from a different world came to me.
I felt as if "the sorcery of my soul" and "my destiny" was being controlled by a "lion."
I had another memory that he was "a devil" and was in every way aware of the engineering of my mind and my memory.
I feel as if he is a liar 100 times - he is very stupid; my mind will turn, and if he sees a "stupid thought" he will capitalize it and make it worse.
I feel as if "the christians" will not recognize that I am a man, and want me to in every way be raised "enslaved" and bound to "peasant."
I don't know the truth.
I'm very confused. It has something to do with "Zero no Tsukaima" - a group of people, a heaven, that believes in "never giving freedom to anyone."

The lion will not ever tell me the truth; he will not acknowledge that I am poor and that my life is meaningless or stupid; he will not tell the truth about my life, and human aging, and the horror of being an "old age human" who lost his chance to be free and live well.

No comments:

Post a Comment