Friday, August 8, 2014

My plan

My life is 85% torture
People are lying to me 100% in my head
I cannot tell if the voices are truth or not
Supernatural events have occurred to prove that what I'm doing is real - and that the torture is extreme and bloody
My memories have been destroyed and falsified
Nobody has ever talked to me about what is going on in my head.
I think I'm completely all alone in the world
I have serious brain damage from the torture done upon me

There is nothing left for me to do but get immediate help, from dozens of anti-torture organizations, and world governments.

One sided-brain people [is what we are]
The USA doesn't care at all about our "Wrong Planet" people.


I feel like I'm being raped.
I feel like "WOMEN" are torturing me for being a man and not treating women as equals - massive hatred
I feel like there is no God in the world - who will protect me from torture or ridicule or major pain
There is a "HAND" that crawls around inside of my body and rapes me. I find it excruciatingly painful
There is Stockholm Syndrome [but I try to fight it].

I am being accused of doing crimes, and being responsible for everything.
The truth is: I was very, very, very smart - and God/time betrayed me.
I will never forget that God is an oathbreaker and an infinite liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment