Thursday, August 21, 2014

Update 8/21/14

Sent off around 10 emails for help, and just dropped off 2 snail-mail letters for help at the Post Office.
--
Latest chapter of Bleach disturbs me:
http://www.mangapanda.com/94/bleach.html
Can't wait to see what happens; if whitey-chan is going to be returned to normal.
--
Lots of new ideas on TOR. I found a cool website [Doxbin] but it doesn't leak any major secrets; the internet conspiracy against life is way, way bigger than I thought.
http://doxbinzqkeoso6sl.onion
--
I've got 6 browsers installed now, but I still can't get clean internet.
--
I've got reason to believe that my Royal Revolt 2 account was bleeped out because 1) I wasn't supposed to be playing the game and 2) It was old [dead].
--
Recent dreams about meeting a royalty person; somebody blessed and wealthy and living richly - I feel the point of life is devil and blackmail and evil; they can't answer my questions about if life is good or not, or if God is real, or if life is fair. But I do know that America is my enemy - they don't even care about truth and right and wrong.
--
My shouting is way out of line, isn't it? It depends on who is judging me, what they are recording. I think it's possible that I won't get any help at all, because "Christian" controls it. I hate christians; they're anti-truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment