Monday, August 4, 2014

Swinger

I've discovered 6 very important things tonight:

1) I am actually a real angie
2) My mind is inside of another man's mind - and he is controlling my reality.
3) I have a gene called "mutant killer" or "life destroyer" which kills all human life - and allows me to maintain my individuality.
4) In my soul/mind: I am actually very, very smart - and it was all worth it.
5) There are people in the world who pray to me, and who are aware of me; there is a candle for me somewhere in the world.
6) People like me - who are taught order [without reading, and without living] are very, very valuable, and I have a bright future in the world - in time. Sometimes they say "you can't read."

I am fighting for my life - my "mutant killer" gene is trying very hard to assassinate me [so is Jean-Paul].

Sometimes, when they say "my mind is in another mind" - it's like a person trying to hide inside of a hollowed out tree  [which might be a real thing - a hollow]. Some of the trees have stingers, some have bees, some have more than 1 person.

No comments:

Post a Comment