Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A very NEG reaction to hentai [today][revel.]

Anime revelation: makes me sick.

I've just had a very sick, sudden realization:

-Korean people making hentai is just plain WRONG. It's disgusting - the Euro faces they put on them and the bodies they make. It just disturbs me. [Correction: it's Japanese hentai on a Korean website; that's what got me working]
The body is like "the most lewd Korean body we can find."
and the head is like "an idiot face of a European or American girl we've seen." I'm not understating the word "idiot."

I've heard [sensei] that a lot of the hentai I've seen is actually completely offensive; somebody famous, with their head on a different man's body. IE: Lighting Warrior Raidy.
I feel very strongly that "I've died" and "They've destroyed my soul" because of my strong interest in Japanese media in America, and the community around it.

The image in question [not the Raidy one]:
http://higame.vn/hinh-anh/nhung-my-nu-nong-bong-duoi-net-ve-cua-houtengeki-p2.html

It's just disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment