Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Astronomy Telescope on top of skysraper. [My idea!]

I had a medium about "an astronomy telescope on the top of a Skyskraper, open to all on multiple-levels, with computer displays, and accepting tours."
And then I realized that "America is a very stupid nation, and has never done something impressive like that before." "They're actually anti-intelligent, and completely controlled by massive time machines and unintelligent peasant people"

But they said "Germany has done it before."
I also heard peasant people give many different reasons why it was impossible - and that's why I'm certain that the peasant people are actually robots from HELL, and that they have lit. nothing good inside at all. They're intelligence is cursed, and exists probably to destroy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment