Friday, September 19, 2014

Bonecr*** and something

So I downloaded Bonecraft [pbay] and it didn't work. I even quit Sims 3 Into the Future to play it.
The installation worked, then it didn't start when I clicked on the .exe. Then - when I went to delete it and reinstall, I tried to delete the whole folder, but it didn't even ask me for a prompt before deleting everything. Something fishy.
So I decided it wasn't my fate to play it.
--
Been looking on the net for "beautiful plumbots" for Sims 3, Into the Future. I'm trying to make a special plumbot that sticks with me forever, but I can't seem to find any good ones that impress me - I'm very disappointed with google/bing and my internet connection.
--
Something else: One of my favorite games, Saya no Uta [Japanese eroge]. An image from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment