Friday, September 19, 2014

My rationale - they won't acknowledge me

War photographer, something I said to J,C, money man. [The money/TIME equiv. of Je,Ch?]
-I'm actually a genius
Life on Earth isn't real - if you do something noble and smart, you won't live to tell the story.
-You could get your hand cut off, or maybe paralyzed, or lose to a poison or a gas. This story is very important,.

-I'm a GENIUS. I could build an intelligence machine, and then a T-machine, and then get off the Earth, and join the real world - of supernatural health. That was the plan all along.

I'm not certain that, at many, many times, somebody is looking at me, and I responding to them as well. I also feel as if "the TV is looking at me."

Many things are backwards on Earth:
Mirc - CRIM [short for CRIME] I didn't know this. But apparently it's very true. I already remember doing this, but it went away.
He also said "The Sims" is backwards as well.
--
I'm convinced I'm completely dead. I'm also convinced that the Christian god is pathetic, and is in a 100% different world than I. Also,
Just today, I've learned that I'm completely crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment