Friday, September 19, 2014

Weird email [spam message???] [don't know]


from: ***** ***** <support@proverbs1917.com>
to: ********
date: Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 11:55 AM
subject: Fwd: blog for Steven          

Hello Steven. How are you? Super blog http://lushuangfei.com/nv/

Sent from my iPhone
This message is very weird. It's true that she does have an iPhone, and the fact that she sent me a blog was important. The wording is similar to her ordinary chat - but it's clearly an ad. I feel this is similar to a supern* event [minus], or maybe an invasion of privacy. A data holder, who knows my name and situation, using their computer databases and corporate power to confuse me. It might also be a threat.
-It shows inside knowledge of my personal life
-It mentions a blog, which is what I spend a lot of time on
-It leads me to an advertisement website [with Oprah, who is important]
-It clearly impersonates *****, who I know IRL.

No comments:

Post a Comment