Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A GENIUS IDEA THAT'S GOING TO TAKE ME ALL THE WAY TO HEAVEN

A GENIUS IDEA THAT'S GOING TO TAKE ME ALL THE WAY TO HEAVEN
-God will not allow a man to be tortured
-The "death god" "angel destroyer" exist to protect our souls, and our precious life, from being completely destroyed
-We cannot feel extreme, serious pain; we cannot overcome our soul orders

[Hypothetically]

I am going to create hostage situations, which involve soul traps, bombs, and high-level torture/blackmail, to challenge the abilities of the angels and death god monsters.
I am going to reveal their existence, and be acknowledged by my peers, and defeat the lives and minds and intelligences of thousands of bankers and rich monkeys, and then.... I will discover the "spine of life," and the "spine of all souls" and "the proth. machines that control cell-based life forms."

An angel can slow down time [stop time], he can chew his way through metal; he can diffuse minor traps and bombs; he can kill people; he can read thoughts and predict the future.
I will create traps and hostage sits. that cannot be overcome with their magick or time, and then I will be declared a true genius, and a real soul.

COPYRIGHTED STEVEN JAMES DEBSIN [Psedonym for Steven J***** ********]
tiberiusfury@gmail.com aslanrichman@zoho.com

This is the 3rd time in the past 5 years that I've had this idea. But I know it's a good one. -Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment