Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Back home [from brief stay]

Still TERRIFIED of my weakened, alien brain.

DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR "WHITE CASTLE" LOVE CARE
DESP. LOOKING FOR MONEY
DESP. LOOKING FOR SANITY
DESP. LOOKING FOR MY OTHER HALF

Paranoid schizo: a person who believed they could be telepathic:
and then they started talking to people, and realized: there is a MONSTER inside some of your friends.
AND - you're robbed of your mana regularly [by soul]; people who know they're getting stolen from become isolated and hide from police; and get very angry.

Major conspiracy: made 30 phone calls and didn't get any responses.
I feel my death is soon; I have so little money and the rent is coming due. God must be inside me - the weird one.
I have a gene for "100% moronic" in me and I'm not allowed to remove it.
"There is something inside of me that the Soul-God, or Christ, or Lucifer, hates really, really badly. He wants to break the spine of my resistance until I am broken, insane, and peasant-like.:"
They also want to femi. me.

Terrfied. Terrified: desperately looking for help:
AMSTERDAM

-Update- 6:45p
Can't find any mails from anybody; expected around 15, got 0. All of my emails are from ads and stupid. VERY UNAMUSED. THE SUSPENSE AND CONSP. from the God are just too, too much.
-
Can't find any numbers for Amsterdam.
New idea: SMS: Save my Soul.... As in text messages. Sent 1 to Nantuck... but no response yet.
There's somebody else inside of me.
Still terrified of legal threats; I hate them

-Update 7:20pm
My name: "We're bunny rabbits [very small number: 10,000]: held inside the galaxy and protected. Then we're let loose and we lose all of our charm, and goodness, and sin, and try to fit in." and the others are fishes - angry, nutty, crazy fishes [10 million]. I hate fishes a lot. I think being a bunny is very weird [almost sin] but it might just be the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment