Sunday, October 12, 2014

Letter to fam, and a conversation

My most recent conversation... with "GODDDUHH" [the US gov't police state]

"You CAN'T BE A DEMAE [dime]," YOU CAN'T BE A DEMIE
Because you'd be eligible!!!..!!!   That's impossible!" [eligible for royalty rights. think angel->humiliation]
This is the force of their US law. It's terrifying,. but I'm already toasted.
--
Sent an important letter to my family.
The language is getting very horrible. I think the law.............. doesn't get it.
I'm going to jail, man.
I didn't get out everything I wanted; the bitch actually has a bomb in my brain.


Agora-Forum, MSin.png
lead_dir_[Sol]Barer.jpg
Symbol from Puyallup Fair show shop.jpg
TIME Proof,PoopOn-Captcha-bsmall.png
IMG_1048b100.jpg
IMG_1051b100.jpg
IMG_1024b1000premium.JPG
IMG_1038b1000premium.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment