Friday, October 3, 2014

My destiny

THE TRUTH IS:
ABSOLUTE SLAVERY BY AMERICAN ROYALTY AND CARPE DIEM   [1 point]
-We already know the American's are filthy as all hell; they have zero honor, and they sleep with peasant shit; and they lie about everything. We also know that they're filthy, treacherous, and use biological weapons on school children to prevent them from "growing up."
They're the people who put "bombs in the brain," and "guns in the ceilings," and "major information leaks to all interested parties."

or
******** ANTI-GRAVITY ********   [25 points]

So I can leave the Earth, and preserve my dominance and demon, and never feel torture ever again, and never "work" ever again.

--
A smart idea!

A lunatic is somebody who "ISN'T A CHRISTIAN" - he's a STAR person.
That's what I am! A Star person!
That's why I'm so confused. And I "AM" enslaved; because my visions are pathetic and insulting, and they don't make any sense. But I don't know why that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment