Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Philosophy part x

One of the things that defines my philosophy... a substantive difference between myself and other people [power hungry people-eagles]
 is the belief that being alive - I am losing mana. And it is being refilled with "blank mana" or "zero mana"- that makes me stupid, corrupt, unsympathetic, unvirtuous, and unlikely to torture or kill. Like one of those lawyer people who eats the spit of the copyrighted agency.
--
I've seen men who are 200 years old - and they want to live longer, and make power, and fight.
And I know that I could never do that:
-I'm a sane man
-I try very, very hard to clean my mana and live longer.
--
Update: 10:25pm
Mailed Arturia; no reply.
Gonna go to comp store tomorrow... "it's the soul of. the neighborhood...."
-
Doxbin has been very helpful to me, though it's still useless and owned by Fed.
-
What is Evil:
"Evil is when you live in a village, and you steal something over and over, and it always gets refilled. And you just do it forever."
"Evil is when you face common people [robots] and you break their hand, and they never overcome it. Evil is when you make more money than other people: because you have a true religion."
The weird thing about evil is......... you can live an entire lifetime without ever meeting another "true soul."

For the purposes of the King of England [this is probably 20x bigger than I can say" Evil is LIVE backwards... right? And we do backwards ALL THE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment