Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Slime [or old spilled pepsi]

There's a supern* event...
I have found at least 5.5 spilled soda spits on my desk, where my monitor and computer sit.
They have appeared about 1 every 3 days, for the past month. [very strange]
I did have a soda spill about 3 weeks ago, and I was very, very upset..... but  --->
I have completely cleaned the desk, and these soda spots keep reappearing.
--
I am convinced something is charming me. The "magick" is unfamiliar; it breaks me to believe that this is the sort of thing that would happen to me.

--
Another supern* just 30 mins ago:
-My hot water maker [for tea and top ramen] did not have enough water to fill my cup of noodles. It went broke around 70%, then sputtered to 90%, then a supern* event happened and it filled to about 98% filled up. I was convinced somebody was inside my hot water maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment