Friday, December 26, 2014

So excited and happy: new laptop!!

I just won an auction on an auction site and I got the most impressive laptop I've ever seen: possibly for very, very inexpensively. I paid 1100 for a $3500 laptop.

I've been looking for about 3 weeks now, and I'm so happy that I finally did it. I was only looking to spend 400-750 on craigslist, but I couldn't pass up this deal.

Now my top priority is making sure the laptop is secure and has zero spyware on it: and to make sure it stays anonymous on the internet. I also messaged the seller asking if he'd be my friend..
--
James said "God is on this auction" because of your secret royalty status, and I believed her.
I prayed and I think it worked! I got the laptop very inexpensively. It's actually unnatural how little money I paid for it. I did pray.
--
"This is the same computer I would have picked when I was 19 years old: and still alive and breathing."
I'm very happy: I can convince myself that I still have a soul. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment