Thursday, January 8, 2015

5 Truth angels, 5 months

It would take 5 truth angels, 5 months to discover the truth about my immortal sin and my life.
And they would have to err on the side of the devil:
-That Steven Br never loved, most especially not God or christian
-That he does not gain anything by giving his soul or love to God christian
-that he speaks truthfully when he curses God christian: he speaks 100% truthfully [and exaggerated] when he curses God christian.
-That Steven Br's true intelligence, angel education, and philosophical intelligence: is higher than the christian church, and has rebunked them dozens of times.
-That Steven Br KNOWS the truth: about the dead christian church; that Steven Br believes Jesus Christ is a peasant and isn't real.
-That the truth of angel education is that Gabriel is a true angel, and now serves the Hindu religion: and I have multiple times declared myself to be Pseudo-hindu.
-That Steven Br is VERY ANTI-COMMON: and his future was about TIME research and entrance into true royalty of exclusion and finite people.
-
I feel like "I'm secretly loyal to God christian and it's my mortal sin, and it's beneath my sanity and into my sense of time and sense of direction." and it's a mortal sin, because I've died from it 10 times but I don't have the ability to change it.
--
"Making a circle around myself is my sacred right and my true sorcery."
And If I can make a circle around myself, The god will fail to make his point, and the truth will be revealed.
That is why God christian, the mortal sin: has stolen my most important sorcery, and my 1st magick away from me, and falsified the sacred truth. Because God christian is a mortal sin, and I would win the truth of 5 minutes if I could make a circle.
--
It would take 5 truth angels, 5 months to discover the truth about my immortal sin and my life.
And they would have to err on the side of the devil:
-That Steven Br never loved, most especially not God or christian
-That he does not gain anything by giving his soul or love to God christian
-that he speaks truthfully when he curses God christian: he speaks 100% truthfully [and exaggerated] when he curses God christian.
-That Steven Br's true intelligence, angel education, and philosophical intelligence: is higher than the christian church, and has rebunked them dozens of times.
-That Steven Br KNOWS the truth: about the dead christian church; that Steven Br believes Jesus Christ is a peasant and isn't real.
-That the truth of angel education is that Gabriel is a true angel, and now serves the Hindu religion: and I have multiple times declared myself to be Pseudo-hindu.
-That Steven Br is VERY ANTI-COMMON: and his future was about TIME research and entrance into true royalty of exclusion and finite people.

===
It's set in stone: I've printed it on my desktop wallpaper:
It would take 5 truth angels, 5 months to discover the truth about my immortal sin and my life.
And they would have to err on the side of the devil:
And I am not stupid: and I want to live forever, and I want to be rich and famous, and I am not stupid. And the USA has commited thousands of treacheries against me, and the God christian has committed thousands of treacheries against me.
And I will tell the truth: even if my soul only has 1 small piece of it left, and I left inside the soul of a true angel: that would be the truth.
The truth is most likely: God christian is a mortal sin of absolute evil, and 95% of my soul has been destroyed: and I will live truthfully and live with an angel until I can grow back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment