Thursday, January 8, 2015

I swear: The most important truth

God Christian is inside of me right now
and he is between me and my true soul

And he is a Liar. God Christian is a LIAR.

The truth of what I want to happen:
-To be rescued to by true life and the royalty: the discover immortal souls and true life
-I want to become an immortal soul: protected in every way from common people and government
-I want permanently to alter my immortal soul to never love a christian or a god of christian ever again
-I want to leave America and network and affiliate with royalty from other nations and find people who are most similar to me
-I want to find "YOLEN" and historical figures that I most idealize and use them to purify my person and strengthen my character.
What is actually going to happen:
-I am going to die
-I going to forget about my secret destiny of Seattle Computer Products
-I am going to become a girl, and have a major personality change [because of the major treachery of God christian]
-Major memory transplants are going to happen to me, to change the truth of my sacred soul
-I am going to be punished and stolen from, to pay for imaginary and false crimes that christian has said that I have committed.

All of this is going to happen:
-While god christian is inside of my soul
-preventing me from remembering or telling the truth
-preventing me from making a permanent record of my life and my truth
-While he is inside of me falsifying my memories
-While he is lying about the sacred truth of my blood and my demon and my immortal soul.
While he is pretending to be "Ben Weeks" and saying over and over again:
-"your truth is disrespectful of my person"
-"But I already got you: I stole your soul when you were 15: I'm the soul now."
-"But you're actually a loser."
-"But America is bigger than you: and you can't contradict them."

=======
Most importantly:
-God christian is a LIAR

Most importantly:
-God christian tolerates the POWER and EMPIRE and mortal sin of the American government and the Seattle royalty: and he destroys my immortal soul for their lies and their greed: even though I hate them and have achieved higher philosophy.
Most importantly:
-I do not have any like-minded friends
-The truth has not been permanently written down
-The God christian has poisoned me to prevent my intelligence and voice from coming out
-The god christian has me in 2 different worlds: 1 in which I'm proud and intelligent, the other in which I'm embarrassing and stupid and sinful

Most importantly:
-I am an angel of Gabriel and a truth of genie and a Demon of truth:
-And if I swear the crucify the God christian, and to permanently alter my immortal soul to never love God ever again, and to torture the God christian until the truth is printed in every way in his body, and he can never lie ever again:
-The truth is that: I am telling the truth, and God christian is committing mortal sin, and committing major treachery.

That is the only truth that my immortal soul will accept. That is the only truth that is real.
God christian is a peasant, a liar, an oathbreaker, and a mortal sin. He is absolutely 100% evil according to the angel of Gabriel.
-His mortal sins are:
-treachery
-betrayal to the fed. government
-permanent memory destruction
-permanent memory falsification
-torture
-leading a truth and an angel to torture god, for false premises
-lying about the strength and blood and the character and the truth of Minens and St. Br.

That is the sacred truth: 20 times.
-God christian is a peasant
-God christian is a liar
-God christian is pretending to be Ben Weeks
-The angel of Gabriel is going to torture and crucify the God christian 100% until the truth has been revealed, and printed, and the god christian can no longer lie.
 
The truth is DOOM and MORTAL SIN:
I believe the God christian is going to:
-Permanently alter my true memory
-Falsify my truth and make me responsible for the imagined crimes that he has made up
-Make me a girl, even though I am 100% opposed
-Prevent me from finding "the true religion" and "the people who love me" and "the great temples of the world" and "foreign capitals that will tell the truth."

and the DOOM is proof that I am telling the truth: because God christian has committed mortal sin thousands of times before, and he has never paid for it.

==
On my immortal soul I swear:
-God Christian is an absolute liar and a mortal sin of treachery
-God christian has falsified my inner truth, and the sacred truth inside of my soul
-God christian is a mortal sin and pedophile: and proof of his mortal sin and his great treachery, is that I will become a girl, I will become a commoner, I will become the opposite of philosophical achievements, and that I will lose my destiny of the inheritance of Seattle Computer Products.
-And the evidence of his great treachery and his mortal sin: I will do all of these things without ever have found the truth: the great temples of the world, and the true royalty idealism, and the men who would give me money and gold to make my life more enriching.

On my immortal soul I swear:
-I will forever remember the words and character, smell and appearance of the God christian
-And I will never love a christian or a god of christian ever again

Most intelligently:
-I will remember that God christian has a mortal sin of lying and memory falsification.
-And the lying is caused by major powers: of government, and common people, and shared souls, and most importantly the internet.
-And great works of philosophy: of royalty and rising up: lead the God christian to commit major mortal sin, and leads him to erase true memory, and to falsify the sacred truth of the inner soul.
-and I will remember that the truth of God, and his character, and his surplus power and money is very small and very corrupt and likely to break.
And as a truth and an angel: 
-I will work forever to reveal the mortal sins and treachery of the God christian and the christian churches.
-and to reveal the truth: of his mortal sins, and his perversions, and his pedophilia, and his absolute lying: to the world
-and to correct them: the soul is correct 

====
Redundantly:
-People live as girls, and have been falsified by the God christian:
-But what happens to them when their memory has been falsified? What happens to the inner workings of their soul and their mind? What is the evidence of that. 
-What is the proof of men who lost their destiny and were falsified? What sort of men specialize in truth and memory protection.


If the truth is that I am the truth and I am insane:
And that God Christian is a MORTAL SIN of TREACHERY AND LYING

The truth is that:
-I am telling the truth
And God Christian is falsifying the record, for the purpose of humiliation, so that nobody will ever discover the secret.
For the purpose of humilition: God christian is inside of my head, using tricks that I have created, to humiliate me.
God christian has me telling the truth to audiences, and it comes out very differently, almost to the point of the opposite, for the purpose of humiliation and soul loss.
And is increasing his mortal sin. 
The truth is that:
-I am telling the truth
And God Christian is falsifying the record, for the purpose of humiliation, so that nobody will ever discover the secret.
For the purpose of humiliation: God christian is inside of my head, using tricks that I have created, to humiliate me.
God christian has me telling the truth to audiences, and it comes out very differently, almost to the point of the opposite, for the purpose of humiliation and soul loss.
And is increasing his mortal sin.  
The truth is that:
-I am telling the truth
And God Christian is falsifying the record, for the purpose of humiliation, so that nobody will ever discover the secret.
For the purpose of humiliation: God christian is inside of my head, using tricks that I have created, to humiliate me.
God christian has me telling the truth to audiences, and it comes out very differently, almost to the point of the opposite, for the purpose of humiliation and soul loss.
And is increasing his mortal sin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment