Thursday, January 8, 2015

Major characteristics of God christian, the demon of mortal sin and humiliation

Major mortal sins that can be used to characterize the American government, and the God Christian who is inside of me:
-He is always right

-I am always lying [not true - I'm actually trying my best to write down the truth and protect it]
-He is completely superior
-He leads me to commit "mortal sin."
-When I torture somebody inside of my head, I usually end up torturing my hand.  
-I am always slower than him, and the things I say are always "just too late" and "said at the wrong time"
--
I want more than anything to find the great temples of the world and join with a peaceful religion and discover "my race of people." and the sign of the massive mortal sin of the Christian God is that he will never allow me to do so
-He will never allow me to visit Europe and foreign temples
-He will never allow me to make friends with Royalty.
--
The truth is that:
-I am telling the truth, and it is approximately 60% correct and 60% relevant, due to the conditions of my brain and my partial insanity.
And God Christian is falsifying the record, for the purpose of humiliation, so that nobody will ever discover the secret.
For the purpose of humiliation: God christian is inside of my head, using tricks that I have created, to humiliate me.
God christian has me telling the truth to audiences, and it comes out very differently, almost to the point of the opposite, for the purpose of humiliation and soul loss.
And is increasing his mortal sin. 
The truth is that:
-I am telling the truth, and it is approximately 60% correct and 60% relevant, due to the conditions of my brain and my partial insanity.
And God Christian is falsifying the record, for the purpose of humiliation, so that nobody will ever discover the secret.
For the purpose of humiliation: God christian is inside of my head, using tricks that I have created, to humiliate me.
God christian has me telling the truth to audiences, and it comes out very differently, almost to the point of the opposite, for the purpose of humiliation and soul loss.
And is increasing his mortal sin.  
The truth is that:
-I am telling the truth, and it is approximately 60% correct and 60% relevant, due to the conditions of my brain and my partial insanity.
And God Christian is falsifying the record, for the purpose of humiliation, so that nobody will ever discover the secret.
For the purpose of humiliation: God christian is inside of my head, using tricks that I have created, to humiliate me.
God christian has me telling the truth to audiences, and it comes out very differently, almost to the point of the opposite, for the purpose of humiliation and soul loss.
And is increasing his mortal sin. 
==
The truth is that:
-God Christian is an abomination, and a mortal sin, and an absolute liar.
-He is inside of my memory, and the sacred memory of my soul, and he is falsifying my memories
-He is a demon of mortal sin and can be predicted by intelligent people
-He is inside of my sacred memory and sacred truth, altering my memories
-I cannot speak defensively, and the words that come out of me are minimal and misleading.

-I feel as if
"The ABOMINATION: God Christian. And the mortal sin: God christian. And the falsifier of sacred truth, and the destroyer of memory: God christian
has taken from me the right to speak "with the voice of truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment