Thursday, January 8, 2015

The sacred truth

I swear upon the Earth, and the truth of the galaxy:
-God Christian is an abomination and an absolute mortal sin
-It is his mortal sin of demonism to lie about your character and your purpose: God christian says: "you wanted to live poor and with no teeth, and to live in the world of demons and imagination and not truth."
And the truth of Steven Br Ch is 100% the opposite: I wished to never be taken the fool of; I wished to resurrect truths of the past that the common people did not know; and I wished for all my money to be in blue dollars and solid platinum gold and higher, rare metals of royalty. and to have crowns. and to have all of my teeth and higher health and higher appearance than other men. Most importantly: I wished to discover TIME and to "break the Earth" and "capture the soul" and become truly immortal.
The mortal sins that come from God Christian: You can count on it:
-DOOM
-MEMORY DESTRUCTION
-SELF-MEMORY DESTRUCTION
-Self-torture
-Human falsification
-Soul destruction

All of these things are caused by "God Christian" The demon of mortal sin and absolute hatred and superiority.
God Christian: The abomination of lying and absolute torture and absolute lying and mortal sin and massive hatred.

Even now, I feel the God christian in my body using metal torture weapons on my skin: that is the sign of the wealth and principles of the christian church: all of their character and principles and goodness: metal torture, soul destruction, and literal evil. and the resurrection of mortal sin.
====
UPDATE:
I declare that I have at least 29% brain damage and memory failure
-and I have a mortal sin of secretly being loyal to God Christian

"I am secretly Jesus Christ."
"I am secretly loyal to God Christian, it's hard printed inside of me. It happens beneath my sanity and inside of my time-movement, minutes." "It happens in the minutes and I have already accepted it. It's death."
"But God is three times treacherous, and I am slow. ------------ So the truth is that I am actually aiming, 100% on my immortal soul: for true suicide, absolute death, and absolute non-existence."
Because God is 3 times treacherous and I am slow, and he is a mortal sin.
Because God is 3 times treacherous, and I am slow, and he is mortal sin.

I declare that I have at least 29% brain damage and memory failure
-and I have a mortal sin of secretly being loyal to God Christian

"I am secretly Jesus Christ."
"I am secretly loyal to God Christian, it's hard printed inside of me. It happens beneath my sanity and inside of my time-movement, minutes." "It happens in the minutes and I have already accepted it. It's death."
"But God is three times treacherous, and I am slow. ------------ So the truth is that I am actually aiming, 100% on my immortal soul: for true suicide, absolute death, and absolute non-existence."
Because God is 3 times treacherous and I am slow, and he is a mortal sin.
Because God is 3 times treacherous, and I am slow, and he is mortal sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment