Thursday, July 2, 2015

A new idea about animal slavery and human evil

The human civilization isn't truly civilized yet.
So long as humans eat meat, and enslave animals, we can't claim to be a true civilization.

Instead, we should eat only plants, specialize in gaining full nutrition from an only plant diet, and use our powers and intelligences to bring civility and great life to animals as well. We could even make an animal city, or an animal maze system to ensure that animals live long and productive lives.

The fact that we haven't done this is a great act of incivility. Some animals can live their entire lives in confinement, breed on orders, and create slavery for their offspring as well. They might even be eaten, all while never having left the confines of a farm or plantation. This is similar to a prison system, where the tyranny of a law system can confine a person for years or longer in a prison or jail, while not being able to End or to Stop or to be finitely corrupted by the prison system. This is expert slavery, that is thousands of years old, and it shows that our nation isn't at all civilized.

My experiences of involuntary living are that I have a difficult time expressing myself, and there is a great feeling of powerlessness. Almost all of the powerlessness comes from lack of money, which doesn't seem to be anything that will ever go away.

Of course, this situation is finite for me, and will go away soon or someday. Unlike 95% of all human beings, there is a camera behind my eyes, and I'm certain that there are people looking for me. There are organizations and entire nations dedicated to protecting and promoting my race of people - those people who are not animals, who are not animal humans, and who have a mysterious and powerful existence behind them. This is true for me. I've said it so many times and told so many people: there might even be a soul container inside of my head, separating my soul from my brain and trapping me in the body for an entire lifetime.

But the tyranny of the American nation - that everything is about money, and this problem of money is unsolvable, is a question for another time.
I've been thinking recently a lot about prison time. I'm not criminal-minded myself, but I feel very strongly that the irrationality and corruption and evil minds of the American legal system will someday force me to prison time - it's just part of the experience of being in America. Of course, if I had been born with money, I would never have experienced prison. Rich people in America are privileged and are never harmed or suffer .

Making children is kind of like bringing slavery to new lives -- but then again, it might be the opposite.
If I make children, does my existence and soul expend energy to bring another life into the world? Does my soul/existence provide for it for it's entire life? What about for it's children?
If I make children, is a part of my soul/existence enslaved in a new body, for the length of that bodies life? Could it be that the nightmare of human existence is infinite slavery of human bodies?
And if that's true, why can't I comprehend this with my brain and my mind and my soul?  I can't describe these important ideas, and I can never discover the full extent of my soul or what really separates me from other human beings. All that I can say is that it's truly mysterious and profound, and the common people of America don't like talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment