Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Some sobering thoughts

I've decided that a single person isn't important.
Of course, I'm important - because I have a time-thread going through my body for the past 28 years - my soul and my existence.
But it's not very good to be alone. In fact, it's much, much better to be in groups of a hundred people, and to share your thoughts and make maximum gene strength and creativity and originality. Myself being alone is a waste of years and a waste of life and energy.
However, my being a poor man, and my upbringing tells me that my soul and existence are small, but it might actually be completely the opposite. The people around me do not talk to me like I'm special or worth more than 1 person, but then again never before has anything very bad happened to me - like a mugging or an assault. This means I'm protected by the laws, and also made anonymous by them.

Despite this, I'm fairly certain that there is censorship being done on my emails and my home address post mail. That's the only way I can explain how few letters I have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment