Friday, August 21, 2015

A disturbing trend on my computer

In addition to not being interested in videogames, being incapable of schoolwork or homework, and not being capable of building or repairing computers anymore, there is something just as bad:
When I download files onto my computer, I don't have enough willpower to label them and sort them on my computer. This has been going on for about 4 years now.
Nearly all files are separated into about 8 categories and then put into folders labed "To Sort" and I don't actually sort them for years at a time.
When I was younger, my computer was very organized, and I would spend hours organizing my music collection and all the files on my computer. Now, nearly everything is in general folders and in "To Sort" Folders. What am I going to do about this? All the things I valued about myself have degenerated and are in the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment