Thursday, August 6, 2015

A letter I posted on a couple different forums

Searching for the answer of souls and Earth-religion

 My research on souls, biology, and religion has been going on for nearly 5 years, after I dropped out of the University of Washington. Since then, I have had at least 3 major supernatural occurrences happen to me, and I've been almost entirely alone the whole time. The people who I've met during these supernatural occurrences did not give me their name or their address/phone number, except one of them who only gave me the name "Gabriel."

My religion is very special because it has a lot to do with destiny.
-I've been told that every person in the world with destiny has at least 1 famous relative, and that's true for me. My grandfather is a very famous businessperson from Boeing and the computer industry, and he even has his own wikipedia page.
-My religion is about "how few people there are," and I think there must be at most 200,000 souls-people in the world, including me. That is very important to me, to discover what a soul really is: whether it's a town, or a zip code, or a soul-center, a supernatural sphere inside of my head, or something else. Of course I recognize that there are hundreds of millions of bodies in the world, or more. I'm also very researched on white matter in the brain, and the products that the body creates as a result of studying, researching, and making memories. This is fundamentally important to me.
-My religion is very smart and refined, and I strongly believe that the christian god isn't real, but that the Earth itself is God, and that "digging underground" and discovering underground cities and religious sites is the key to finding the potential of the soul and discovering the secret. If you just think about it: the human species lives all around the Earth's crust, but the only way for us to be united is by digging underground or looking to the Earth's core, which is what unifies all of us. The clouds and the atmosphere are completely separated, and get larger and farther away the more upwards you go.

I have been sending letters and emails to philosophy organizations, religious centers, major christian churches, and other relevant places for nearly 2 years and I haven't received a single physical response. My religion is very Earth focused and I don't have any single religious background, but I am leaning towards Scientology. My education in school is very Scientific focused, and I majored in Biology with the intention of becoming a Genome Scientist. I also have a lot of experiences and spiritual visions of DNA and Genomics, and I feel very scared to lose my gene and my chance on the Earth to survive and prosper.
Another spiritual experience I had was when I dropped out of school, and I went to a dream world where I was a magick user and a sorcerer, and I was completely astounded by how detailed the vision was and the deep relationships I developed there. The planet was called Terra and I not only flourished there but I eventually left the planet and became a God [in my dream/vision]. I feel certain this is proof of a soul and I've thought tremendously about it, and what it means, and how it was possible.

Even now, years later, I still lay on my bed and my imagination and soul goes elsewhere, trying to understand the world and communicate with other people. I was wondering just today if maybe the network that souls use to communicate is super-fast and high-tech, and I've been using it the whole time. I've seen many different movies and read many different books that discuss souls and the true essence of a person, and I feel certain that I know what it is, but I don't have the power to make it grow or to find other soul-people in the world. I also don't have a lot of money, and live very inexpensively. I like to think that with a phone, an internet connection, and a lot of postage stamps, I can discover the truth and find other like-minded people all across the USA or otherwise, and find the answer. Can you help?

I am a 29 year old soul researcher, and my defining quality is that I think I have destiny and that I am among the top 200,000 soul people in the world. I'd like to talk to anyone who thinks similarly, even if you're christian or you want me to look at the world differently. Please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment