Sunday, August 30, 2015

Letter to college choice organizations

Hello, I'm looking for a very specific type of college.
I'm a biologist and my research has been about what makes a human being unique: the soul. My research has led me to believe that there are less than 200,000 soul-people in the entire USA, and that a lot of people know a lot about them. They might even be the most famous people in the USA.
If a human being is an animal and can live without a soul, then the type of people I'm interested in are those who have a soul and have a creator, and live as a human being but with very different interests.
I'm looking for a university or college in the USA or international that specifically caters to this type of person:
-The few people in the USA who have a soul and a creator
-The top 200,000 souls in the USA
By soul: I mean the supernatural existence that mostly lives inside of the brain or the nervous system, and is the person inside of a body that the creator cares about. It's what separates animals and the highest quality of human being: the soul.
I feel very much that I have a soul and I'm among the top 200,000 in America. It's kind of like having a camera inside of you, or maybe like a little man inside of your head. I feel very human though, and my whole life I've tried to make myself more unique than other people I've met.
So can you help me find a specific college that is set up just for soul people? I would be very, very grateful if you could do so. If not, are there any organizations in the USA or world that specifically cater to souls and soul-people?
Thanks so much,
Steven ***** ******

No comments:

Post a Comment