Monday, September 14, 2015

I think I discovered something important today

I think I discovered something important today

-God or Gods are spirit, which is beneath organic life
-My soul in the world, my entitlement is spirit and it's hard to communicate with.
-Spirits are really important, but probably not as important as human life in physical bodies
-There are probably higher states of living than human bodies, perhaps involving much larger nervous systems and thinking powers than we have.
-It's not God that's important, it's Jesus Christ, who was a man and a human body.

-There may be places in the world that are my soul: that I'm born of, but I don't know what they look like or what they're called.
-In my human body that I've altered, my left hand is my spirit hand and my right hand is my primate hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment