Sunday, September 6, 2015

Over the night

Yesterday I had been doing a lot of soul-searching, and it finally had an effect.
I woke up around 2AM and I had a major realization: that every single part of my body has an effect of idiocy placed on it. It's almost like I don't have a soul at all. Every part of my brain is dampened, and the things I'm thinking about are reduced in intelligence and scope. In addition, my ability to work a job and my energy has been greatly reduced. It truly seems like something of major importance has happened to me, and my entire soul is balanced on a point of idiocy: that is the highest thing that I can accomplish.
During this time, I was focusing on a fence and the individual fence boards and I realized that if I tried to will my mind to become a fence, I could fill in the gaps between them with some sort of gooey liquid. This felt good inside my brain.

After I fell asleep again, I woke up with an amazing and vivid dream. I dreamt that I had met Bill Gates and he was a wonderful and democratic person. He told me that he had bought me off of ebay, and he said that he was going to buy all of me and make my life right again. When I woke up, I wondered if perhaps the dream were real and if it was a special dream that doesn't come around very often. It certainly was an enjoyable dream.

So I must conclude that there is a soul-like or major malady on me, and the result is reduced intelligence and idiocy. I feel like even if I do major thinking, I won't find the answer to what I'm searching for and I won't be able to think correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment