Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The soul is completely real, but what about God?

I was thinking yesterday while watching a nature show about super-fast predators: all of the animals have the same general shape. They're all built the same way, with legs, a body, and a head. That's very weird, that all animals have the same shape. Real life must be very different from that: life from the soul's point of view. There must be bodies with 3 legs, bodies with super-large heads, and bodies without livers and kidneys.

I was looking at my email and I have a bunch of meetups from religious groups, most of which are agnostic or atheistic. I realized that my disbelief in a God has put me into weird groups: which deny the existence of a soul at all.

The truth is, my brain is functional, and as I learn I gain more experience of what is real and what is not real. And it is obvious that in a nation of 300+ million people, less than a million of them are truly important to the nation. And the vast majority of those have souls, which grant them power and abilities far in excess of the human body.
My religion isn't agnostic, it's just exclusive. I firmly believe that the vast majority of christians have no real basis for their religion: they've never actually met a man called God and agreed to follow his commandments and believe in him, in exchange for heaven or whatever else. In fact, I think they don't even approach prayer from an intelligent standpoint. It might just be that the christians worshipping God is just a way for them to discover the soul inside of themselves.

My belief is God is that he may be something non-human and non-personable: like a giant mass of dead wishes, or the souls of all people who are not alive. Or he may be a nature-force, like the laws of life or the laws of the Earth and the galaxy. He certainly is not, however, a very successful human who sits at the top of all souls and secures the heaven for all people. So far as I know, there is no single human who is so successful that all souls worship him.

The truth is, I desperately need to find something that is God, or some other person who knows everything about the soul. It's pretty much the only thing I believe in now, and my only future path.
In the past 6 years I've been researching the soul. In the past 3 years, I've been desperately searching for somebody similar to me, who wants to discover the soul but not follow an immature peasant religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment