Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I just started a Meetup group in Spokane!

I have a Craigslist Ad now asking for somebody to trade hard drives with, to swap our collections of music and movies. Nobody has replied for nearly 2 months.
So I created a Meetup group that does similar things: meetup to swap hard drives so we can copy our collections. And the big goal is to find somebody with server technology who can qualify all of our data and make a central collection, and then we could deliver that collection to all of our members.

I'm really excited, and I hope this turns out good. It could be really good for me, to find friends who have similar interests to me!

The group name is here:
http://www.meetup.com/Spokane-Hard-drive-swap-for-building-huge-media-collections/

That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment