Saturday, February 20, 2016

Old ideas that I'm struggling with.

Is it possible that the soul exists only inside of the body, and nothing outside of the body?
The body is a vessel and without a vessel the soul cannot live?

If that is true, then it would seem very likely that when a person dies, their soul is physically removed and put inside of a soul "heaven" before it can be replanted in a new human body. It sounds like slavery to me.

If that were true, then the people who are aware of who is a soul and who isn't a soul would be very, very secretive and conspiratorial. I do believe that they exist, however. People are DEFINITELY aware that I am a soul and not an ordinary animal human.

However, I do believe that both the brain and the soul are a lot smarter than I give them credit for. I really wonder what my soul and brain actually know and believe, with as much thought as I've given this. 

One thing that is really important is the intelligence difference between a soul-human and an animal-human. I feel as if my intelligence is relative or somewhat equal with other humans, but the soul is very intelligent.. 
So it is possible that the soul exists in some sort of container or trap inside the nervous system, and cannot be aware of itself or exercise it's true intelligence.

I feel as if my lack of understanding is one of the biggest problems of my life. And I am definitely a little crazy, which is lethally traumatic and unfortunate for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment