What I know is this:
- It almost always occurs when I am halfway asleep, and my body is resting and not interested in getting up. I lay down in this style and I am active in my brain and soul, but this presence is often there whenever I verge near it's topic or it's part of the brain.
- It's not the same thing as me. It's survival depends upon eating my soul. No matter how many times I try to kill it, there is always something trying to tell me that he needs to eat my soul and torment me to live.
- It's directly connected to my hearing. Putting my fingers in my ears or listening to music makes it go away.
- It snickers and laughs when it tortures me, as if it is revengeful or gains great pleasure from inflicting pain upon me.
- It has called itself a "gene" and it prefers a body existence while I prefer a soul existence.
- I feel much better when I eat something, and it seemed to go away when I had something substantial in my stomach.
- The demon is inside of my mind and I cannot think about certain things or something even speak when the demon is active in my brain. It's almost like a whole part of my brain is being used by this demon and I can't remove the demon.
I don't think anyone can help me with this problem except an Angel.