Sunday, March 6, 2016

Ayahuasca and Amazon Yellow Powdered Caapi Vine - Banisteriopsis Caapi

I was researching Ayahuasca and I was seriously considering buying some of it for $300, but the bitcoin transaction fell through. The total was $307 and I was only allowed to send $300. Damn it.

So the next thing I did was search Amazon for components of Ayahuasca, and I found this stuff called Yellow Powdered Caapi Vine, which is one of the main ingredients in Ayahuasca.

What is Ayahuasca: it's like a tea or beverage that a person takes to get soul-like experiences, such as soul-dreams. In South America, there are all sorts of retreats that a person can take to experience it. For me, it was a matter of buying the product and shipping it to USA. The $307 package claimed to be enough for 10 soul-dream experiences.

So I bought this Yellow Powered Caapi Vine, and I've been drinking it in my tea. I put enough in there that the tea is saturated and the powder forms at the bottom of the cup. I feel relaxed and slightly more soul-like, but the taste detracts from the experience. I had no special dreams because of it, however I did feel a special part of my brain becoming active, which was important.

The worst part is: Now that I bought my single 1 bag of Powdered Caapi Vine for like $12, Amazon isn't selling it anymore. The weird part is that the page has been removed and an error takes place when trying to view it, instead of a page saying it has been removed. I'm very disappointed with Amazon. There doesn't appear to be any other product related to Ayahuasca on Amazon.

I have to wonder if I use somebody else's computer and Amazon account, if the product would still be available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment