Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I had an amazing dream: Aliens vs Predator.

I've never seen the movie, but I have seen Prometheus.
I woke up around 3:30am, then went back to sleep around 5am. After this, I had the dream.

In my dream, the Predators were machines, kind of like from Terminator (Arnold was not in my dream). And I was an alien. The chief of the aliens was a God like Zeus, and the aliens were cloned all over the world, waiting for them to be destroyed for a clone to take their place. The aliens were very cool, and were genetically engineered. I felt a lot of pleasure that I was an alien, and the things that the aliens did, and the technology they had access to, fascinated me.
This dream was so immersive and cool that I slept 1 hour after my alarm went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment