Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I was awoken today by an Angel.

Because of the medication I'm taking, I've been sleeping a tremendous amount of time. Today I woke up at noon, and I gave the dog his pills, and then I went back to my room and decided to go back to bed. I was very lethargic and my blood sugar and pulse were way down. It was like I was still literally asleep.
After 2 hours of sleeping, I awoke to the feeling of somebody holding my left wrist, and she said "Do you normally sleep without a pulse?" And this is how I know it was an angel, and that it was a super-natural event. It was completely real to me and hallucinations are not something I have ever dealt with. However, I am obsessed with angels and I think about them at least 3 hours a day. I went out to talk to my mother, and I asked her if she woke me up and she clearly said "no."

So my belief is that Gabriel, or another angel, woke me up today and reminded me to not sleep that way. What I did then was I put away my new night-time medication and decided not to take it anymore. Yeehah.

No comments:

Post a Comment