Sunday, October 23, 2016

My mom and cookies

I guess she's a liar.

I bought $10 worth of cookies half off. One was chocolate chip, and the other was M&M candy cookies. The cookies themselves were dry and cheap, but definitely contained gluten.

So I believe so far that my mother has eaten at least 2/3 of all the cookies that I bought just four days ago. So she's probably a liar about her gluten status. I also remember that my mother has had plastic surgery at least once. She had a "tummy tuck" done, which probably removed the stomach fat and folded it over, or so it sounds like.

I wonder if I saved up a couple thousand dollars, if I could get some subsidized liposuction or surgery on my increasing belly size. I would do a lot to be thin again. They'd probably have to get my tummy, my legs, and maybe beneath my chin. I don't think my arm fat needs to be removed. 
---------------------------
While on my trip, I brought a lot of books with me. I actually wanted to be seen with them, so they were the smartest books that I had ever heard of. In addition, I brought my "The Witcher" books with me too, and that's basically all that I read.
I really believe in Geralt of Rivia, and I've had dreams so far of me becoming a witcher, or of meeting the witcher and being his friend. Those dreams are often very fun.
----------------------------
On the subject of the soul, I have learned some true new details about my soul since yesterday. I believe that my soul is considerably larger than the souls of other people, due to my increasing hunger for light (and other people's light). I also remember how I treated my grandpa Rod the first time I met him and stayed a week with him: I called him Rod, not Grandpa, until the very end, when I called him Grandpa. That was a soul condition.
I had a vision that the reason that nobody cares about the letters I send them is that 1) Seattle Computer Products was like 30 years ago, and 2) Because I'm not offering them any money, I'm not getting any response. I think that the vast majority of Americans are still obsessed with the mortal sin of Greed, and have never cared about me in the first place.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment