Monday, October 3, 2016

"The Selfish Gene" by Richard Dawkins

I've made a LOT of observations about life, trying to understand more about biology (and more pointed answers) than what I was taught in University.

It seems to me that for non-soul life, the gene is the most important thing. They want to make as many copies of themselves as possible, and sometimes become famous and powerful.
Of course, there are people such as me who refuse to make any children, but that's because I consider myself an all-soul life and I've yet to find any woman who also has a soul.

One thing that interests me is that fish do not have hands or claws. Almost all fish I've seen look very similar, and they don't have anything that could ever make them the dominant form of life on the planet. That's just weird.

I am convinced that I am losing very seriously at this game of genes and life, and part of that is because nobody has ever promoted me or taken an interest in my life or wellbeing. For that, we can blame the government or the corporate governments.

Earlier today, I was thinking that all of christianity seems to be nothing when compared to the truth of the gene. I was reading about idols and catholicism, and the article said that Jews did not have an image for their God. It seems to me that they were somewhat truthful, and maybe their God just didn't really exist.

But then I remember that I'm basically in love with an angel, and it feels completely real to me. It also seems like a good thing to dedicate your life to. One thing is certain: it's very likely that life is not nearly as difficult for a gene as it is for a soul. They must have way more patience, more energy, and less frustration than souls experience. That's the only explanation I have for why suicide is so rare, and why animals don't ever seem to kill themselves.

I believe that I am alive, and that my life is centered in my brain, and my perception of the world is very similar to the "standard model," but that my soul is both inside my head (possibly trapped in an artifact) and outside of my head (part of society).

This may be the last blog post I make for a while. I hope people have sympathy while reading my writing that I was a pretty good soul, and had mostly good intentions for my peers and the world. Also, they should know just how challenging this subject is, especially for somebody raised in the USA school system. My soul would say that I know everything about souls already, but I just can't seem to bring it out of me and discuss it, or demonstrate it. I suspect that will change soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment